Major alert AMAs fam: it’s time to V-O-T-E for your favorite 2018 American Music Award nominees! Wondering how to vote? See below for a quick how-to!
*Note: This information applies to all categories EXCEPT New Artist of the Year, Collaboration of the Year and Favorite Social Artist.
- Fans all over the globe can vote on Twitter. Valid votes can only come from public accounts
- A valid vote includes:
- Nominee’s Twitter Handle
- Category Name
- An example of a valid vote would be…
- “I’m voting for @JoeJams for Favorite Male Artist Pop/Rock at the #AMAs”
- RTs of valid votes count, subject to the daily voting limits
- You can only vote for one category and one nominee per tweet
VOTING WINDOW & LIMITS
- Vote Limits: 1 vote per day per category per voting platform
- Vote Open: Wednesday, September 12 at 10:00:01am PT
- Vote Close: Thursday, October 4 at 11:59:59pm PT