You heard that right, we’re announcing the 2016 AMAs nominees on Monday, October 10.
When?! Where?! Who?!, you may be asking yourself and I don’t blame you. Let me help you out with a breakdown of what to expect come Monday morning:
- Joe Jonas and Rachel Platten will be announcing the 2016 AMAs nominees.
- No, I’m not joking. Do I look like I’m joking?
- They’ll be on Good Morning America on ABC on Monday, October 10.
- That’s where they will be announcing the first group of categories
- BUT THAT’S NOT ALL. Nope, not even close.
- Next, they’ll be taking over our Snapchat to announce the next group of categories.
- So follow us on Snapchat! (👻: TheAMAs)
- Then head on back to this lovely website called TheAMAs.com to find out the rest of the nominees.
- And that’s all for now, folks.
- P.S. Don’t forget to mark your calendars to watch the show on Sunday, November 20 at 8PM ET on ABC.
- Love you, mean it.
FULL PRESS RELEASE HERE
And now, before you go, we have one very important question:
See the full list of 2018 AMAs winners!