6 ways Lady Gaga makes us ga-ga for The Wizard of Oz
This morning on Good Morning America, Lady Gaga performed a gaga-fied version of “Applause”. In less than 5 minutes, Gaga retells the classic movie using her amazing dance moves and costume changes.
Here are 6 reasons Lady Gaga makes us ga-ga for The Wizard of Oz:
1. Toto is as a cute as ever
2. Dorothy has some killer new shoes
3. Glinda-Gaga is sugar, spice, and everything nice
4. Dancing down the yellow brick road > following the yellow brick road
5. Gaga as the Wicked Witch makes us green with envy
6. Plaid bows have never looked cooler
Watch Lady Gaga dance down the yellow brick road on GMA below:
Which Gaga-fied character from Oz was your favorite?
comments powered by